Role: Full-time Accounts Assistant
Who are Corum?
Since 2003, Corum have been the leading light for premiere Estate Agency in the West of Scotland. The company set the industry standard for customer service and take pride in going above and beyond to deliver results that matter to their clients. Working across the property spectrum, with a focus on the mid-high end of the market, Corum are a major player in Scotland’s real estate sector.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to hire a confident and experience Accounts Assistant to support the busy day-to-today function of our high-volume finance department. The successful candidate must have a friendly and efficient manner, pay great attention to detail and be able to self-motivate. They must have an entirely flexible approach as the work load will be a varied and as with any customer focused business, there are deadlines and therefore a degree of pressure.
What will I do?
• Credit control
• Taking & processing card payments
• Ad-hoc finance department duties
• Checking and entering purchase invoices via Sage, ensuring correct allocation to each department within the company
• Maintain an up-to-date and accurate cash book
• Month end creditors, checking to suppliers statements and making supplier payments
• Logging registration forms on Sage, raising marketing fees and updating stock reports
• Prepare weekly sales summary from branch sales reports
• Liaise with branches re any other information required
• Strong written competency and computer literacy; specifically with Excel and Word.
• Attention to detail. Clear written and verbal communication.
• Experience working with accounting software, in particular Sage.
• Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
To apply, please send us an up to date CV and a cover letter with what makes you the right person for this role to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org