Role: Admin Assistant
Who are Corum?
Since 2003, Corum has been the leading light for premiere Estate Agency in Greater Glasgow, Ayrshire, and the West of Scotland. The company sets the industry standard for customer service and takes pride in going above and beyond to deliver results that matter to their clients. Working across the property spectrum, with a focus on the mid-high end of the market, Corum is a major player in Scotland’s real estate sector.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to hire a dynamic and confident Sales Admin on a permanent contract for our high volume Ayr branch. The successful candidate must have a friendly and efficient telephone manner, pay great attention to detail, and be able to self-motivate. They must have an entirely flexible approach as the workload will be varied and as with any customer-focused business, there are deadlines and therefore a degree of pressure.
What will I do?
- Liaise and interact with customers and sales teams to produce content for schedules
- Listing properties online and keeping all listings up to date
- Work as part of a highly efficient team
- Update our branch databases as requires
- General administrative tasks
- Provide clear correspondence between the branch and our design team
- Passionate, driven and committed
- Experience in audio typing
- Unparalleled ability to create and think laterally
- Strong written competency and computer literacy
- Familiarity with using CRM software is highly desirable
- A ‘will do’ attitude. We are an enthusiastic team, so we expect everyone to support each other
- Attention to detail. Clear written and verbal communication
- A proactive nature, don’t assume, and always make sure
To apply, please send us an up to date CV and a cover letter with what makes you the right person for this role via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Lindsey Dunsmuir, Ayr)