Branch: Bridge of Weir
Role: Admin Assistant (maternity cover)
Who are Corum?
Since 2003, Corum have been the leading light for premiere Estate Agency in the West of Scotland. The company set the industry standard for customer service and take pride in going above and beyond to deliver results that matter to their clients. Working across the property spectrum, with a focus on the mid-high end of the market, Corum are a major player in Scotland’s real estate sector.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to hire a dynamic and experienced Admin Assistant on a maternity cover contract for our Bridge of Weir branch. The successful candidate must have a friendly and efficient telephone manner, pay great attention to detail and be able to self-motivate. They must have an entirely flexible approach as the work load will be a varied and as with any customer focused business, there are deadlines and therefore a degree of pressure.
What will I do?
- Liaise and interact with customers and sales teams to produce content for schedules
- Listing properties online and keeping all listings up to date
- Work as part of a highly efficient team
- Update our branch databases as requires
- General administrative tasks
- Provide clear correspondence between branch and our graphic designers
- Passionate, driven, and committed
- Experience in audiotyping
- Unparalleled ability to create and think laterally
- Strong written competency and computer literacy
- Familiarity with using CRM software is highly desirable
- A ‘will do’ attitude. We are an enthusiastic team, so we expect everyone to support each other
- Attention to detail. Clear written and verbal communication
- A proactive nature, don’t assume and always make sure
To apply, please send us an up to date CV and a cover letter with what makes you the right person for this role via email to [email protected]umproperty.co.uk (Sally Cormack, Associate Partner)