Role: Branch Sales Coordinator
Who is Corum?
Since 2003, Corum has been the leading light for premiere Estate Agency in Glasgow and the West of Scotland. The company sets the industry standard for customer service and takes pride in going above and beyond to deliver results that matter to their clients. Working across the property spectrum, with a focus on the mid and high end of the market, Corum is a major player in Scotland’s real estate sector.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to hire an experienced Sales Coordinator on a Full-Time contract to oversee the sales process at our Bearsden branch. This is a senior management position within the local team and as such candidates must be well versed in the nuances of estate agency and ideally come from a relevant background. It is essential that they pay great attention to detail and demonstrate an ability to both self-motivate and get the best out of their team. They must have an entirely flexible approach as the workload will be varied and, as with any customer-focused business, there are deadlines and therefore a degree of pressure. Strong knowledge of the Greater Glasgow property market is also highly desirable, and a specific understanding of the West End, Bearsden, and Milngavie markets would be advantages.
What will I do?
• Coordinate the daily sales operation of the branch
• Lead and motivate a highly efficient sales team, striving to hit group targets
• Implement and maintain the standards of Corum’s long-established and highly regarded customer service
• Provide customers and clients with clear, considered advice whilst also building up a client profile for the team to best serve their individual needs
• Act as the go-to person within the branch for both your team and clients
• Passionate, driven, and committed
• Excellent ability to create and think outside of the box
• Must possess strong written competency and computer literacy
• Demonstrable managerial experience and credentials
• A ‘will do’ attitude. We are an enthusiastic team, so we expect everyone to support each other
• Attention to detail and ability to provide clear and concise communications
•A proactive nature, don’t assume and always make sure
• Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
To apply, please send us an up to date CV and a cover letter with what makes you the right person for this role to Associate Partner, Sally Cormack, using the following address: [email protected]