Location: Glasgow (Remote to begin with)
Role: Part-time 3D Graphic Designer
* Due to the current nature of our current business operation our marketing and design teams are working remotely, we ask that candidates only apply if they are comfortable working remotely and have access to the relevant hardware the role requires at present *
Who are Corum?
Since 2003, Corum have been the leading light for premiere Estate Agency in the West of Scotland. The company set the industry standard for customer service and take pride in going above and beyond to deliver results that matter to their clients. Working across the property spectrum, with a focus on the mid-high end of the market, Corum are a major player in Scotland’s real estate sector.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to hire a dynamic, confident and enthusiastic 3D Graphic Designer to joing the marketing and design team at Corum. Due the expanding needs of the business we are on the lookout for a new designer to support our well established team of graphic specialists. The role is ideally suited to a junior – mid level designer and will initially be on a flexi-time basis covering three days per week. Our branches work at a fast pace and speed of delivery from the graphic deisgn team is crucial to ensuring that our level of customer service is always at its optimum, as such we need someone who can deliver under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
What will I do?
- Produce CGI’s of new build properties
- Create high-quality internal CGI’s
- Develop 3D content
- Support the production of brochures, floor plans, photo edits.
- Support our clients with their wider graphic design needs.
- Create compelling and exciting artwork for a multitude of differrent outlets and platforms.
- We are eager to hear from candidates who have passion for specific areas such as photo editing, video editing, animation or 3d artwork.
- Passionate, driven, and committed.
- Solid knowledge of the full Adobe Creative suite.
- A good appreciation for interior design
- Strong written competency and computer literacy.
- A ‘will do’ attitude. We are an enthusiastic team, so we expect everyone to support each other.
- Attention to detail.
- A proactive nature, don’t assume and always make sure.