Role: Marketing Administrator
Who are Corum?
Since 2003, Corum has been the leading light for premiere Estate Agency in Greater Glasgow and the West of Scotland. The company sets the industry standard for customer service and takes pride in going above and beyond to deliver results that matter to our clients. Working across the property spectrum, with a focus on the mid and high end of the market, Corum is a major player in Scotland’s real estate sector.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to hire a Marketing Administrator on a Full-Time contract to support the in-house marketing function within the company. This is an important role within the team that helps ensure the slick functionality of the department, as such candidates must be highly organised and adept at creative thinking. They must pay great attention to detail and ensure the nuts and bolts of the marketing processes are coordinated efficiently. They must have an entirely flexible approach as the workload will often be varied and, as with any customer-focused business, there are key deadlines and therefore the position comes with a degree of pressure.
What we offer
As well as a competitive package based on experience and skill set, working with Corum in a marketing capacity offers a fast-paced, energetic and exciting environment to be involved with. We appreciate the need for flexible working with a mix of both office-based and home working available and will provide you with all the technology, tools, and training required to put you on the front foot.
What will I do?
• Work with the Head of Marketing and other stakeholders within the business to ensure deadlines are clearly defined and adhered to
• Ensure all domestic billing that pertains to the marketing department is well looked after
• Take ownership of the procurement process for marketing materials and relevant office supplies
• Be a conduit between the various suppliers that we work with
• Liaise directly with the individual branches within the business to ensure they have all the requisite marketing materials in place
The Skills & Experience
• Organisational prowess, coupled with an ability to think laterally and juggle workflows is essential
• An ability to create and think outside of the box when required and find solutions to challenges
• Strong computer literacy is essential
• An understanding of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite is advantageous, but not essential
• Proven track record of working in a marketing admin role
• Attention to detail and ability to provide clear and concise communications
• Comfortable working to tight deadlines
To apply, please send us an up to date CV and a cover letter with what makes you the right person for this role to Corum’s Head of Marketing, Gordon McGuire, using the following address: [email protected]