Location: West End
Role: Full-time Sales Consultant
Who are Corum?
Since 2003, Corum has been the leading light for premiere Estate Agency in Glasgow and the West of Scotland. The company sets the industry standard for customer service and takes pride in going above and beyond to deliver results that matter to their clients. Working across the property spectrum, with a focus on the mid and high end of the market, Corum is a major player in Scotland’s real estate sector.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to hire a dynamic, confident, and outgoing Sales Consultant on a Full-Time contract. The successful candidate must have a friendly and efficient telephone manner, pay great attention to detail, and be able to self-motivate. They must have an entirely flexible approach as the workload will be varied and, as with any customer-focused business, there are deadlines and therefore a degree of pressure. Strong knowledge of Glasgow’s West End property market is also highly desirable.
What will I do?
• Liaise and interact with customer and client enquiries pertaining to buying and selling property
• Work as part of a highly efficient sales team, striving to hit group targets
• General sales administrative tasks and lead acquisition research
• Provide customers and clients with clear, considered advice whilst also building up a client profile in order for the team to best serve their individual needs
• Passionate, driven and committed
• Excellent ability to create and think outside of the box
• Must possess strong written competency and computer literacy
• A ‘will do’ attitude. We are an enthusiastic team, so we expect everyone to support each other
• Attention to detail and ability to provide clear and concise communications
•A proactive nature, don’t assume and always make sure
• Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
To apply, please send us an up to date CV and a cover letter with what makes you the right person for this role to Associate Partner, Sally Cormack, using the following address: email@example.com