1/1 13 Carrochan Gardens, Balloch
Fixed Price £259,000
- Property Type: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Public Rooms: 1
Carrochan Gardens offers an open space, modern style, generous storage, and high quality finishes throughout. The accommodation, extending over 980sq.ft., comprises a spacious, south facing, open plan lounge, kitchen, and dining area with a beautifully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. There are two bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and a shower room with utility cupboard. The bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and a storage cupboard off the hallway completes the accommodation.
This property has gas central heating and comes with a parking space.
• Designer fitted kitchen
• Built in single oven
• Built in microwave
• 4 Zone induction hob
• Telescopic extractor hood
• 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink
• Integrated fridge freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
*Selection available dependent on build stage
• Stylish sliding wardrobes to both bedrooms
Shower Room & En-suites
• Laufen designer white sanitaryware
• Vanity units to shower room & en-suite
• Contemporary chrome taps and shower enclosures
• White shower trays
• White towel warmers to shower & en-suite
• Choice of tiling from Porcelanosa ranges
• Internal doors finished in white with contemporary satin aluminium lever handles
• Internal walls and ceilings will be finished in white emulsion
• All woodwork painted in white gloss
• Grey PVCu double glazed window on exterior with internal white finishes
• Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
• Under unit strip lighting to kitchen wall units
• Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances on wall above the worktop
• Downlighters to kitchen, en-suite and shower room
• Chrome sockets fittings to kitchen - white elsewhere
Plumbing & Heating
• Gas central heating via a combi boiler system with radiators
• Freestanding washer dryer to utility cupboard
• Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those in rooms /areas with programmable thermostat)
Security & Safety
• Alarm system to ground floor apartments only
• Mains wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are installed within each apartment
• Landscaping works as per landscaping design drawing
• A private parking space will be allocated to each apartment
• Hacking & Paterson have been appointed to maintain all common areas with an annual fee payable by residents
Although we make every effort to ensure our specification details are accurate, they may vary from time to time.
Balloch is an enchanting village on the south-west shores of Loch Lomond. Surrounded by countryside and easily accessible from Glasgow with a wide range of amenities on its doorstep, such as shopping, hotels, inns and pubs. There are cruises from Balloch up Loch Lomond, and other services, including to nearby locations like Luss and the Renfrew Ferry service.
Carrochan Gardens is perfectly located in Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park where you can enjoy endless space, views and activities.
For families, there’s everything you need with two local primary schools and secondary schools only a short distance by car or public transport. Living in Balloch gives you the best location to easily access the west coast of Scotland and savour the tranquillity of Loch Lomond as part of everyday life, whilst enjoying all modern day amenities close to home.
Branch Address4 Canniesburn Toll, Bearsden, G61 2QU
Tel: 0141 942 5888
Email: [email protected]
Mon, Fri 9am-5.30pm
Tue, Wed, Thu 9am-8pm
Email us your Enquiry
To arrange to view, download the "Home Report" or to ask a question about this property - simply enter your details below.