Castle View Lodge Buchanan Castle Estate, Drymen
Offers Over £695,000
- Property Type: Detached House
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Public Rooms: 6
Castle View Lodge is a bespoke and substantial detached family residence providing in excess of 4500 square feet of accommodation set within a large mature garden plot which is located within the exceptional setting of Buchanan Castle Estate on the edge of picturesque Drymen.
This is the ideal home for any client looking to accommodate a large family or potentially run a bed and breakfast due to the fantastic flexibility the accommodation provides. It may also be suitable for multi-generational families as the property has a self contained grand parent wing.
Buchanan Castle Estate is within Loch Lomond and the Trossach’s National Park making it very accessible for access to Loch Lomond and Conic Hill. The West Highland Way and many other enjoyable walks are located on your doorstep.
The home has wonderful high quality finishes throughout. This property would be ideal for clients looking for a ready to move in to family home.
The home is set out over ten generous apartments and features:
Ground Floor Accommodation
• Bright entrance porch
• Substantial hall with feature log burner and staircase
• Well-proportioned lounge with fireplace and doors to terrace
• Exceptional kitchen with family living area
• Utility room with excellent storage
• Formal dining room with fireplace
• Downstairs cloakroom/WC
• Grandparent wing with two double ensuite bedrooms and living area
• Large open plan lounge and games room
• Study / office area
• Master bedroom suite with ensuite and substantial dressing room
• Three further good sized bedrooms
• Beautifully tiled bathroom
• Separate shower room
Additional home benefits
• Modern gas central heating
• High performance double glazing
• Alarm system and CCTV cameras
• Substantial monoblocked driveway
• Fully enclosed gardens laid mainly to lawn
• Two separate double garages
Branch Address4 Canniesburn Toll, Bearsden, G61 2QU
Tel: 0141 942 5888
Mon, Fri 9am-5.30pm
Tue, Wed, Thu 9am-8pm
Email us your Enquiry
To arrange to view, download the "Home Report" or to ask a question about this property - simply enter your details below.