Plot 2 Tankerland Road, Newlands
Fixed Price £360,000
- Property Type: Detached Villa
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Public Rooms: 1
An innovative 3 bedroom detached villa by Dene Park Homes extending to 1230sqft , due for completion Nov 2020.
The stylish interior offers reception hall, elegant lounge and dining kitchen, both with patio doors to a paved deck, utility room, three bedrooms, master with en suite and family bathroom.
• House size 1,230 sq.ft.
• Timber framed energy efficient design
• Facing brick and smooth render exterior
• Tiled roof
• White uPVC windows and doors
• Black uPVC gutters and downpipes
• White uPVC eaves and facias
• Photovoltaic panels on roof
• Rear garden mixture of hard and soft landscaping – paving, timber decking and grass
• Rear gardens enclosed by timber fences
• Small front garden sets houses back from road – paving and grass.
• Driveway from brindle block pavers for off street parking.
• Vokera gas boiler
• Mains gas central heating
• Skim coated plasterboard walls and ceiling
• Neutral emulsion walls
• Panelled doors and woodwork white
• Stair white
• Timber floor to living room, hallway and family / dining room.
• Carpet to all bedrooms, hall and stair
• Floor tiles to kitchen, en-suite, bathroom and utility room.
• Contemporary kitchen and utility room with solid surface worktop.
• Siemens appliances – induction hob, oven and microwave.
• AEG fridge freezer and dishwasher.
• Stainless steel 1.5 sink and drainer to kitchen, stainless steel sink and drainer to utility room.
• Utility room space left for washer / drier.
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome brassware and showers.
• All bedrooms have built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors
• Programmable electric underfloor heating to en-suite
• Full height wall tiling to en-suite and bathroom
• Feature wall tiling to cloakroom
Local amenities are close at hand upon Clarkston Road where a number of local coffee shops, restaurants and delicatessens can be found. More extensive amenities are available at the Sainsburys Local at Muirend, the Morrisons store at Giffnock or Newlands and The Avenue shopping mall in Newton Mearns. The shopping mall at Silverburn is a short drive to the West. Recreational pursuits are varied namely at Newlands Park (Dandelion Café), Queens Park and Pollok Country Park where Pollok House and the world famous Burrell collection can be found, also Bellahouston Ski and Sports centre. Frequent public transport services provide rapid commuter access to the city centre. The local railway station is approximately a 200 yard walk (Cathcart).
From our Shawlands office proceed Southbound on Kilmarnock Road turning left at St Margaret’s Church and onto Newlands Road; proceed East along Newlands Road through the traffic lights and continue for approximately 200 yards, under the railway bridge and taking second right into Tankerland Road. The development sits on the right hand side at the brow of the hill.
Branch Address247 Kilmarnock Road, Shawlands, G41 3JF
Tel: 0141 636 7588
Email: [email protected]
Mon, Fri 9am-5.30pm
Tue, Wed, Thu 9am-8pm
Email us your Enquiry
To arrange to view, download the "Home Report" or to ask a question about this property - simply enter your details below.