The Scottish Government this week announced the introduction of additional restrictions for people living across Scotland and as of Friday, November 20th, the following areas have entered Tier 4:
- Glasgow City
- North Lanarkshire
- South Lanarkshire
- East Renfrewshire
- West Renfrewshire
- South Ayrshire
- East Dumbartonshire
- West Dumbartonshire
The Property Market Remains Open
Despite these areas being in Tier 4, we are happy to report that the property market remains open as does each Corum branch, that house viewings can continue to take place and sales are able to progress. As always, our priority is to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the wider community, as such we will continue to exercise the health and safety policies we have put place that are remain in-line with the Scottish Governments latest guidance and we would kindly ask those that engage with us to follow.
Guidance on viewing properties is as follows:
- Viewings are strictly by appointment only, with a specific time slot given to each viewer that we ask you to stick to in order to comply with the Scottish Government guidelines and ensure the safety and wellbeing of those in attendance.
- When attending viewings, you are required to wear a mask at all times. Without a mask, viewings will not go ahead.
- All viewings must be contactless; our teams will ensure that all doors are open in advance of you arriving.
- Only two adults can attend a viewing at any one time together.
- Additional visits to a property can take place, but must be co-ordinated via the branch managing the sale of the property.
We fully respect each individual’s own level of caution and judgement, if you have any questions or queries about how restrictions may impact your decision to buy, sell or mover home we encourage you to contact the Corum team where our branch staff will be more than happy to assist.
We thank you for your patience, understanding and ongoing co-operation during these unique and challenging times for us all.
The Corum Team