The Scottish Government this week announced the introduction of additional restrictions for people living across Scotland and as of Tuesday 23rd of September they will come into effect.
We are happy to report that the property market remains open in thee areas we operate, that house viewings can continue and sales are able to progress. As always our priority is to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the wider community, and as such we will be introducing increased health and safety policies that are inline with the Scottish Governments latest guidance and we would kindly ask those that engage with us to follow.
New guidance on viewing properties is as follows:
- Viewings are strictly by appointment only, with a specific time slot given to each viewer that we ask you to stick to in order to comply with the Scottish Government guidelines and ensure the safety and well being of those in attendance.
- When attending viewings, you are required to wear a mask and gloves at all times. Without these items of PPE in place, viewings cannot go ahead.
- All viewings must be contactless; our teams will ensure that all doors are open in advance of you arriving.
- Only two adults can attend a viewing at any one time together.
- Additional visits to a property can take place, but must be co-ordinated via the branch managing the sale of the property.
We fully respect each individual’s own level of caution and judgement, if you have any questions or queries about how viewings will be conducted the team across all Corum branches will be more than happy to assist.
We thank you for your patience, understanding and ongoing co-operation during these unique and challenging times for us all.
The Corum Team