Woodend, Adamton, Prestwick
- Property Type: Detached Bungalow
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Public Rooms: 1
The Woodend development will offer four modern, spacious 3-bedroom bungalows on an exclusive development surrounded by countryside.
A spacious entrance hall welcomes you in to this large 3 bedroom bungalow, with double doors leading to the lounge which is open plan to the dining area and sun room. The kitchen and utility room are entered off this. There are 3 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and sliding mirror doors. The Master bedroom has an en suite and there is also a family bathroom. Bi-fold doors lead from the sunroom into a large, landscaped garden with patio area. The home comes with off-street parking and mono-block driveway and there is a 6 ft fence ensuring privacy.
• Designer fitted kitchen with one and a half bowl sink, tap, single electric fan oven, induction hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer.
• Utility room with single bowl sink and tap
• Gas central heating
• LED spots to kitchen and bathrooms where possible
• USB charger in kitchen, lounge and master bedroom
• Shaver point to main bathroom
• Rain head showers and modern sanity ware with vanity sinks to both bathrooms
• Chrome towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
• Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors in all 3 bedrooms
• Bi-fold doors from sunroom to patio area
• Outside tap and double outside electric socket
• Outside light with a movement sensor to front and rear
• Paint finish – white to walls and ceilings, and white gloss to woodwork
• Fully finished gardens with turf, planting and 6ft fence
• Monoblock driveway to front
From our office in Troon, continue towards Ayr via the A78 and at the Dutch House roundabout take the third exit onto Kilmarnock Road towards Monkton. Veer left onto Baird Road and continue along the road and under the bridge. Take the first exit on the left and into Adamton.
Situated just outside Monkton, it is positioned perfectly for all amenities. A mere 5-minute drive to Glasgow Prestwick airport, 30 minutes to Glasgow City, and just a short drive from Ayr and Prestwick. Here, you will find everything that you need from supermarkets, local shops and retail shopping, lovely restaurants, cafes and takeaways to leisure centres, parks and of course the beach. Prestwick and Ayr boast plenty of transport options such as the trains with direct links to Glasgow, Edinburgh and more, as well as buses to take you all over Ayrshire and its surrounds. There are many lovely locations and walks to visit around Ayrshire, such as the lovely national trust park and beaches of Culzean Castle, stunning Dumfries House, as well as a fantastic choice of golf courses including the famous Turnberry golf course, only a 30 minute drive away.
Branch Address29 Portland Street, Troon, KA10 6AA
Tel: 01292 310 010
Email: [email protected]
Mon – Fri 9am-5.30pm
Sun & Sun Closed
Email us your Enquiry
To arrange to view, download the "Home Report" or to ask a question about this property - simply enter your details below.